2013 New UNESCO World Heritage 世界遺產
Best to View in HD Full Screen. Please Subscribe!
中國紅河哈尼水稻梯田 Honghe Hani Rice Terraces (China)
中國 新疆天山 Xinjiang Tianshan (China)
肯尼亞里瓦野生動物保護協會 Lewa Wildlife Conservancy (Kenya)
納米比亞納米布沙海 Namib Sand Sea (Namibia)
意大利 埃特拉火山 Mount Etna (Italy)
塔吉克斯坦塔吉克國家公園 Tajik National Park (Tajikistan)
墨西哥皮那卡特和格蘭德壇裡生物圈保護區 El Pinacate and Gran Desierto de Altar (Mexico)
印度希爾城堡 Hill Forts of Rajashtan (India)
波蘭、烏克蘭喀爾巴阡山地區的小木教堂 Wooden Tserkvas (Poland/Ukraine)
卡塔爾祖巴拉考古遺址 Al Zubarah Archaeological Site (Qatar)
日本 富士山 Fujisan (Japan)
朝鮮 開城 Kaesong (North Korea)
德國布魯帕克威海姆蘇赫的大力神噴泉 Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe (Germany)
意大利托斯卡納的梅蒂奇花園別墅 Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Italy)
烏克蘭泰瑞克丘桑內斯古城及喬拉鎮 Ancient City of Tauric Chersonese (Ukraine)
加拿大紅海灣巴斯克捕鯨站 Red Bay Basque Whaling Station (Canada)
葡萄牙葡國科英布拉大學 University of Coimbra (Portugal)
斐濟歷史城鎮萊蕪卡 Levuka Historical Port Town (Fiji)
伊朗 戈勒斯坦宮 Golestan Palace (Iran)
(CNN) -- Nineteen new sites have been added to UNESCO's World Heritage list -- the top honor for monuments, buildings, sites or natural features "of outstanding universal value."
The UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) World Heritage Committee is meeting in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh for its 37th annual session.
A reported 34 sites were up for consideration. Though Italy and China lead the pack with two new inscriptions apiece, it's been a particularly exciting year for Qatar and Fiji, which are now celebrating the addition of their first World Heritage sites.
Qatar's walled coastal town of Al Zubarah in the Gulf and Fiji's Levuka Historical Port Town were both announced as new additions on Saturday.
Other notable new inscriptions include Japan's Mount Fuji, Namibia's Namib Sand Sea, the Red Bay Basque Whaling Station in Canada and North Korea's Kaesong Fortress.
Here's the full list of 19 sites granted UNESCO World Heritage status by the committee:
1. Xinjiang Tianshan (China)
2. Mount Etna (Italy)
3. El Pinacate and Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve (Mexico)
4. Namib Sand Sea (Namibia)
5. Tajik National Park (Tajikistan)
6. Red Bay Basque Whaling Station (Canada)
7. Cultural Landscape of Honghe Hani Rice Terraces (China)
8. Historic Monuments and Sites in Kaesong (North Korea)
9. Levuka Historical Port Town (Fiji)
10. Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe (Germany)
11. Hill Forts of Rajashtan (India)
12. Golestan Palace (Iran)
13. Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Italy)
14. Fujisan, sacred place and source of artistic inspiration (Japan)
15. Historic Centre of Agadez (Niger)
16. Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Poland / Ukraine)
17. University of Coimbra -- Alta and Sofia (Portugal)
18. Al Zubarah Archaeological Site (Qatar)
19. Ancient City of Tauric Chersonese and its Chora (Ukraine)
The UNESCO World Heritage List features 981 sites from 160 countries that are party to the World Heritage Convention.
Of these, 759 are cultural, 193 natural and 29 mixed properties.
You May Like This:
Flower and Bird 花,鳥 Playlist